even after mobile data usage had been disabled, thereby causing the
device to remain awake,hence you device battery is drain much faster.
This bugs is found in many device using Cm 12 or CM12.1 rom including Oneplus one and other devices too in which you flash Cm12.1 or Cm12 or any other custom roms based on android lollipop.So how to Fix Mobile Radio Active or Mobile standby battery drain bug.Just follow below steps to solve this battery draining bug in android lollipop 5.0.1.Firstly a big thanks to XDA dev Bazoocaze, For fixing this bug and a Big thanks to pyler for making xposed module for patching this bug.
You can solve this issue by installing Xposed module named:[mod] mobile radio active patch.
#How to Fix Mobile Radio Active bug.
- Install Xposed Installer in your device You can check here.
- After installing Xposed Installer download Mobile radio active fix module from below link.
- Now install this Xposed Module.
- Done! restart you device.
- If you want to check if the bug gone or still persist follow below steps.
#How to check Mobile Radio active bug issue
- Enable mobile data (with wifi off)
- Disable mobile data (now the bug was triggered)
- Use your device normally and then some hours later look for the mobile radio active time on the battery stats.
- On normal circumstances the display should be the bigger drain. The bug manifests as the Cell Standby being the bigger drain with a high mobile radio active time.