Edit: good new cm12 is now official for moto e condor and you can download cm12 official version for moto e from below link
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra
contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be
used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will
need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps).
CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is
also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
1. Download ROM zip and GApps zip from below link.
3. Then Boot into recovery.
4. Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache.
5. Flash ROM zip from where you copy that file.
6. Reboot to system and let it settle.
7. Reboot and flash GApps zip.
First boot takes some minutes. Wait patiently.
See also :CM 12.1 lollipop 5.1 For Moto E
- Dual and single Sim support
- Mobile Data
- Auto Brightness
- SD Card
- Airplane Mode
- Wifi Direct
- Reboot to Recovery
- Screen-Off Animation
Not Working /Issues
Lollipop for moto E, ROM for the Moto E,CM 12 5.0.2 for Moto E,xda,