Download and install unofficial cm 14 rom for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max [nx512j].Since the release of Android Nougat, the developers at XDA have started porting it for the devices they are using. Due to such attempts many Android devices have already received the port of Android N.You can check out the list from here. List of devices getting official cm14 rom
Though the development for Android N and CM14 is still in its early days but the build by bauuuuu, seems to be working fine. Most of the things are already fixed in this build but there a few still that needs to be fixed. But if you want to try out Android N and see how does it perform on your device,you can download cm14 rom based on Android nougat 7.0 below link and flash the Gapps for cm14 on it.
- This ROM work on Nubia Z9 Max .
- You can check the bugs report from here.
- Always take backup of your data before flashing any custom rom.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device (Recommended recovery is TWRP ).
Installing a custom ROM on theNubia Z9 Max requires the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further, you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone, and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
#How to install CM 14 rom on Nubia Z9 Max
1) Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
2) Download the Android 7.0 Nougat Cm14 ROM and Gapps 7.0 from below and copy it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button.”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode.Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
7) Done! Now enjoy Android nougat 7.0 on Nubia Z9 Max.
For more updated links and screenshots you can follow source link here.