Finally here is unofficial cm14 aka CyanogenMod 14 rom for Moto g1 st gen [falcon] based on latest Android Nougat 7.0.You can download and install cm 14 rom on your moto G 1st gen by following below steps.
Thanks to xda dev Eurofighter_ty, for building first unofficial cm14 rom for moto G 1st gen falcon.So if you want to upgrade your moto g1 from lollipop or marshmallow to android nougat 7.0 then you can download cm14 rom based on Android nougat 7.0 below link and flash the Gapps for cm14 on it.
- This ROM is work on Motorola Mot G 1st gen.[don’t flash on XT1033]
- You can check the bugs report from here.
- Always take backup of your data before flashing any custom rom.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device (Recommended recovery is TWRP ).
Installing a custom ROM on the Motorola Moto G 1st gen requires the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further, you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone, and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
#How to install CM 14 rom on Moto G 1st gen
1) Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
2) Download the Android 7.0 Nougat Cm14 ROM and Gapps 7.0 from below and copy it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button.”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode.Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
7) Done! Now enjoy Android nougat 7.0 on Moto G 1st gen
For more updated links and screenshots you can follow source link here.