Today in this guide we are going to show you how to root Nexus 6P, Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, Nexus 9 running on latest Android n 7.0/6.1 Nutella developer preview.Thanks to chainfire for make this so fast.Before starting make sure have installed latest TWRP recovery in your device and also stock android N boot.img is you didn’t use any other root method then its ok to start and if you use any other rooting method then you have flash stock boot img of android N before flashing this supersu 2.69.
So lets start the guide on How to Root Nexus 6P, 6, 5X, 9 on Android N 7.0 by flashing latest supersu v2.69 beta release.
#How to Root Android N by SuperSu.
- Firstly download latest Super Su from below download link.
- Place this file on your computer, preferable on desktop for easy access.
- Then connect your device with your PC by plugging in the USB cord.
- Next, transfer the root file from desktop to your phone’s SD card.
- Unplug the USB cord and turn off your device.
- Enter recovery mode on your Device.
- Then from recovery select “install zip from SD card” followed by “choose zip from SD card”.
- Pick the root file which you have downloaded before and flash the same on your device.
- Wait while the installation procedure is being completed.
- In the end select “reboot system now” and you are done.
- In case you are experiencing issues with your phone, return to recovery and select “wipe data factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvick cache”.
- In the end, return to main menu of recovery and pick “reboot system now” – that should resolve all of your problems.