Are you searching for “how to buy Libra Coin a Facebook Crypto Currency ” in united states? Facebook has finally revealed the details of its cryptocurrency, Libra, which will let you buy things or send money to people with nearly zero fees. You’ll pseudonymously buy or cash out your Libra online or at local exchange points like grocery stores, and spend it using interoperable third-party wallet apps or Facebook’s own Calibra wallet that will be built into WhatsApp, Messenger and its own app. Today Facebook released its white paper explaining Libra and its testnet for working out the kinks of its blockchain system before a public launch in the first half of 2020.
Facebook is going to revolutionize cryptocurrency market entirely. In 2020 They are going to launch their own cryptocurrency in the market with partnership a lot of big companies like PayPal, Visa, Uber, etc. Libra coin or currency will be available for the general public in 2020 then you can use Libra wallet to buy Libra currency.
Read white paper of Facebook Libra White Paper: https://libra.org/en-US/white-paper/
Click Below to learn how to buy libra coin
The 28 soon-to-be founding members of the association and their industries, previously reported by The Block’s Frank Chaparro, include:
- Payments: Mastercard, PayPal, PayU (Naspers’ fintech arm), Stripe, Visa
- Technology and marketplaces: Booking Holdings, eBay, Facebook/Calibra, Farfetch, Lyft, Mercado Pago, Spotify AB, Uber Technologies, Inc.
- Telecommunications: Iliad, Vodafone Group
- Blockchain: Anchorage, Bison Trails, Coinbase, Inc., Xapo Holdings Limited
- Venture Capital: Andreessen Horowitz, Breakthrough Initiatives, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, Union Square Ventures
- Nonprofit and multilateral organizations, and academic institutions: Creative Destruction Lab, Kiva, Mercy Corps, Women’s World Banking
Where to buy Facebook Libra Coin Cryptocurrency
While the Libra coin available to everyone with an internet connection will be backed by ordinary currencies and government securities, interest earned on that collateral will go to holders of the investment tokens, CoinDesk reported on Tuesday.
You can buy Facebook Libra currency from coinDesk and from coin base if you are from American country.
What will be the price of Facebook Libra Coin as compared to Bitcoin?
As of now the price of Facebook Libra coin is not disclosed as it will be available for the general public by 2020 then only we will be having a thought on the price of the libra coin.
Should I invest in Facebook Libra?
In our thoughts, You should invest in this as early as possible gain huge profits as each of those founding companies are paying at least $10 million into the currency’s reserve. Like all of Libra’s founding members, Facebook will get only one vote in its governing association. If the new currency succeeds, the founding companies and other early investors would stand to receive interest from the Libra reserve fund.
Facebook is just shifting from “Social” to “Social Commerce” here. Why?
1. Facebook as a company invested in Meesho a few days back and meesho is the biggest social commerce platform from India.
2. The PARTNERS who are part of this plan of Facebook are companies like Stripe and Bookingdotcom and every individual partner has invested $10M in this project.
3. Since FB already has billions of users, actual money is in transaction and not in digital ads. So Facebook will empower businesses or individuals to sell seamlessly through this streamlined crypto.
4. FedEx became so big because Amazon outsourced the whole logistics to FedEx and now Amazon is setting up their own infra for fulfillment/logistics – which puts FedEx in worries since they have invested huge on setting up such infra on scale. So FedEx can easily shake the hands with Facebook.
What could go wrong?
Just like case of Cambridge Analytica, who knows if Facebook will share your transactions data with third parties and then these companies will get to know MORE about you. So situations can be worse. I’m not sure what kind of DECENTRALIZATION they are actually planning for, but if this works out well – the only company which will suffer a lot would be Amazon, period
do you know facebook is having more that 120 domain registered see all of them here Facebook Subdomains list 120 FB subdomains [List]