Moto G5 Plus has been the great device by redmi, though Redmi keep their devices up to date at a fast ratio but still Moto G5 Plus was an old device and we can tell you for sure that it wont receive android P in the future updates the only way to get the android P in your Moto G5 Plus is by installing a custom ROM and we don’t think that any option is better than Lineage OS 16 as it has kept it reputation for years and it will in the future so you can trust that but still it may contain some minor bugs as it’s the first building of the ROM but we can assure you that it will be removed in the future updates.
Android P is the next android by google after android Oreo. The lineage OS 16 is offering the Android P features in it for its users through the ROM is in the beta stage but it still works fine with least bugs reported. One must try Lineage OS 16 on their device if they are a custom ROM lover. Lineage OS 16 is the new project of lineage OS team which will bring some of the amazing features of the new android which will be the android P 9.0. The android P will include some of the new and improved features like the notification control, Multi-camera support and camera updates, HDR VP9 Video, HEIF image compression, and Media APIs, Display cutout support and many more to come. A custom ROM can only help you to update your device with the latest features. Follow this guide to know more about installing Lineage OS 16 on Moto G5 Plus.
Installing a custom ROM is not a difficult process but it’s also not too easy you must have some knowledge about it before attempting as you may cause damage to your device and won’t get it back and installing a custom ROM will void your warranty forever automatically as you have to unlock the bootloader first. If you wish to proceed then follow our guide safely and carefully.
We are not responsible for anything done to your device by following this guide, you are going to install a custom ROM and if it is not done in the right way then it can cause harm to your device and we will not be responsible for it.
Download and Install Lineage OS 16 for Moto G5 Plus
- Lineage OS 16 For Moto G5 Plus
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 16 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk supports Android P
Steps To Install Lineage OS 16 On Moto G5 Plus | Android 9.0 P Update (Lineage OS 16 For Moto G5 Plus)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you face any kind of problem Please let me know in the comment box below. We will try to reply in next 24 Hours.