In this article we are going to tell you How to Enable WhatsApp Payments. We always make payments with the help of PayTM. Now, those days are not so far when we can pay our friends with the help of WhatsApp. Today, I am going to tell you the way you can easily enable WhatsApp Payments on Android. We saw that every month WhatsApp is coming with some new features. In the previous month, WhatsApp came with WhatsApp Business and this month they came up with WhatsApp Payments.
WhatsApp Payments is the way you can transfer money to your friends with WhatsApp. Now, WhatsApp will be a UPI which means, A Unified Payment Interface (UPI) is a single window mobile payment system launched by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). You can read more about UPI.
If you will look into this feature then it is available only in India. If you are not from India then you cannot avail this feature on your phone. If you are running a small business then this is a great feature you can receive payments online. You can enable WhatsApp Payments on your phone and send and receive payments for your Business and there are a lot of great features which will be coming soon in WhatsApp Payments.
Read: How to Enable Face Unlock feature on any Android Without Rooting
This feature is still in beta stage and if you want to start with the WhatsApp payment then I will be teaching you the way you can forcefully enable this feature on your phone.
How to Enable WhatsApp Payments
- Download and install WhatsApp latest version application from here: Download
- Download WA Tweaks application from here: Download
- Install the application and you might get an unknown sources warning. Click on Settings and it will open the settings menu.
- Scroll down and enable unknown sources.
- Hit back and try installing the application again on your phone.
- Open your phone “Settings » Apps » WhatsApp” and simply force close the application.
- Open WA Tweaks application and grant root permission.
- Now, in the hidden settings, you will see a feature to enable WhatsApp Payments.
- Enable the option and open your WhatsApp and open any conversation and click on the pin you will see that WhatsApp Payments is enabled on your phone.