Download Experience 9.0 Oreo ROM for Galaxy S7 Edge: Today we found Oreo ROM for Galaxy S7 Edge. Samsung already sends Beta Android Oreo update On Galaxy S8/S8 Plus device. After launching this now a developer successfully ported Experience 9.0 Oreo ROM on Galaxy S7 Edge. We know Samsung already started to roll out Android OREO for their device maybe after some day Galaxy S7 Edge also get Experience 9.0 Oreo update. Today we share with you a guide to install Experience 9.0 Oreo ROM on Galaxy S7 Edge. If you want to install this OREO update then follows the guide below. This update based on the Android 8.0 operating system.
Read: How To Bring Back Black Navigation Bar On Galaxy Note 8
Experience 9.0 Oreo update now available with latest build G930FXXU1DQK2 for Galaxy S7 Edge (Exynos) version. Many users want to update their device to OREO, so we share the manual steps for your Galaxy S7 Edge. This Samsung Experience 9.0 update is available for Galaxy S7 Edge G935F variants users. If you will boot on S7 Flat/G930F then but touch screen won’t work. It is a stable build for S7 Edge G935F.
Thanks to XDA Senior Member “ProtoDeVNan0” to build this Experience 9.0 Oreo ROM On Galaxy S7 Edge.It will not work on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. Experience version 9.0 comes with lots of new features. It is based on the latest version of the operating system built on the Android Oreo UI and UX. If you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Experience 9.0 Oreo ROM can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so need to install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S7 Edge. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- It erases everything on your device so, creates a full backup of your device.
- Need to install a custom recovery on your device.
- Your device at least to 40-50% charge for flashing.
- Samsung Experience 9.0 for S7 Edge
- Read the instructions carefully.
Download Experience 9.0 Oreo ROM for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung Experience 9.0 for S7 Edge link: S7 Edge Oreo by Jay.zip
- NoVerity-6.0 link: no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.zip
Guide To Install:
- Download ” S7 Edge Oreo by Jay.zip ” and ” NoVerity-6.0 “.
- Copy both files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ” Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ” via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the S7 Edge Oreo by Jay.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process Completes, again click on install then install NoVerity-6.0 file.
- Then reboot your device.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.