Guide to Root Zenfone 4 on Android Oreo: Today we are here with the guide on How to Root Zenfone 4 after upgrading to Android Oreo 8.0. Recently Asus released an android 8.0 Oreo update for the Asus zenfone 4 and now users can root their smartphone easily.
Asus Zenfone 4 comes with a 5.5 inch and a resolution of 1920X1080 and 401 pixels density. Under the hood of the smartphone so the Asus zenfone 4 comes with Snapdragon 630 processor.coupled with 4Gb of ram for the standard variant and 6Gb for the higher variant, At the back of the smartphone, there are dual cameras. So without wasting much time, let’s start the guide on How to Root Asus zenfone 4 on Android 8.0 Oreo.
Guide to Root Zenfone 4 on Android Oreo
- First of all Download Magisk and now save it in the internal memory
- Now Turn off your Android Smartphone
- Now you have to boot your zenfone 4 in twrp recovery mode
- To boot in Recovery mode you have to hold and press Volume Up + Power button
- Don’t release the keys until the smartphone enters in recovery mode
- Now You will see a list of several options
- First of all tap on Wipe
- Now choose Wipe Dalvik cache > Wipe Cache Partition
- Now choose Install
- Now choose Magisk Zip File
- Now slide to confirm the installation procedure
- That’s all !! You have successfully Rooted Zenfone 4 running on android 8.0 Oreo
So this was our guide on How to root Asus Zenfone 4 running on Android 8.0 Oreo We hope this guide helped you Also, let us know did you rooted Asus zenfone 4 using this tutorial down in the comments section.