Download Stock firmware of Moto X4: Download and Install Stock Firmware On Moto X4 (Stock ROM): Android smartphones are always favourite for those Geeks who like to do a lot of experiments with it. With good configurations and features, experimentations will help you get the most out of these smartphones. Moto X4 is such a smartphone with promising configuration. There are already many custom ROMs and TWRP recovery available for this device.
Although experimentation can help you increase the usability of the device, at times you might need to get back into the stock firmware. The reasons can be many from the device going in to boot loop to getting the device bricked due to a wrong step in rooting or custom ROM installation.
The stock ROM for Moto X4 variants from various regions is available for download. In this article, I will provide the download links for the Moto X4 firmware and also the steps to flash it. This can help you solve a lot of issues like:
- Bricked device
- Device stuck on boot loop
- Unrooting device and a lot more
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. Gammerson is not responsible for any damage.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- This Update is only for Moto X4 users.
- Make sure that you have latest ADB and fastboot drivers installed on Windows and Mac/Linux.
- Latest Moto drivers are installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Stock firmware of Moto X4
- Moto X4 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware (PAYTON_NPW26.83-42)
- Moto X4 Amazon Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware (PAYTON_NPW26.83-34-0-1)
- Moto X4 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware (PAYTON_OPW27.57-40)
Steps to install stock firmware on Moto X4
- Save the downloaded firmware into the ADB installation directory
- Open the ADB folder and click shift+right click and open command here
- Connect your device to PC and boot the device into bootloader mode by pressing and holding power button and volume down button
- Enter the following commands on to the command window:
mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin mfastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img mfastboot reboot-bootloader mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn mfastboot erase modemst1 mfastboot erase modemst2 mfastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin mfastboot flash dsp dspso.bin mfastboot flash logo logo.bin mfastboot flash boot boot.img mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 mfastboot flash system_b system_other.img mfastboot flash oem oem.img mfastboot erase carrier mfastboot erase userdata mfastboot erase ddr fastboot reboot