Download and Install OxygenOS 4.7.1 On OnePlus 5T: In this detailed guide, you will be able to learn how to Download and Install OxygenOS 4.7.1 for OnePlus 5T. The Chinese underdog has recently announced its latest flagship, the OnePlus 5T, flaunting a massive 6″ display in the same footprint as the older devices from OnePlus. It has already been updated to the latest OxygenOS 4.7.1 firmware based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with tiny bugs fixes and more improvements to the system UI.
The OnePlus 5T has a beautiful ‘Full View’ bezelless display with a crazy fast fingerprint scanner (0.2 sec) and with the best specifications in any smartphones. That includes the Snapdragon 835, 8 gigs of RAM, 128 Gigs of UFS 2.1 storage and the Adreno 530 GPU. OnePlus has been so far keen with software updates to its older devices like the OnePlus 3 and the 3T and now fulfills the promise with the latest OnePlus 5T.
This is an official update and if you cannot wait for the official OTA, then you can follow our detailed guide on how to Download and Install OxygenOS 4.7.1 for OnePlus 5T with various methods to suit your needs as well.
Download and Install OxygenOS 4.7.1 On OnePlus 5T
For Non-Rooted users :
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Settings > Developer Option. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
3) Download the OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5T from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
4) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
5) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
6) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
7) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
8) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
9) Flash the Oxygen OS 4.7.1 on OnePlus 5T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
10) Now wait until the process completely and then Reboot the phone.Done!
1) Download OxygenOS 4.7.1 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
3) Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4) Now your device will reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA.
5) The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.Done!!!
For Rooted Users :
1) First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP on your Device. Skip this step if already installed TWRP.
2) Reboot your device into Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
3) Now wipe your cache files by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvikcache and swipe to confirm it.
4) Now, Go to Install and locate the OOS 4.7.1 Full Rom Zip & swipe to Install the ROM file
5) Now Flash the Magisk Or SuperSU again to maintain the root (Optional).
6) Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
7) Done! Reboot System and Enjoy.
Download OxygenOS 4.7.1 for OnePlus 5T
- OxygenOS 4.7.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 5T – Download