How To Capture RAW Images in MIUI Running Phones Without Root: Many user love photography. You know that mobile captured image always fully optimized that’s why you can not edit properly whatever you want. We know that MiUI device doesn’t support RAW file. If you have root access then you will get this features to changing build.pop. Good news for MiUI users to we share how to capture RAW image in MiUI running device without root.
This is an apk file called Bacon Camera which will work on MiUI running device. No root is required to run this Bacon Camera Apk. Just install and open. There are many features are available from this APK like Enable RAW Images. So if you love photography and MiUI user then you must try this apk on your device. The best part is it supports the mono camera with the RAW shoot.
Just install this apk in your device and use all new features. We sure you will love it. If you love it then comment below in comment section. This camera apk you don’t find in the play store, so we upload it and share google drive link below. So let’s go to the instruction.
- Bacon Camera Apk installed.
- Adobe Lightroom apk installed.
- Read instructions carefully.
How To Capture RAW Images in MIUI Running Phones Without Root
- Download and Install Bacon camera apk from link given in dowload section below.
- Open the Bacon Camera App.
- Then click on 3 horizontal line option above, then click on setting.
- Select Save Bayer RAW format and make it on.
- Now select on BMP file format under the picture format.
- Try to Capture an image, it will save under DNG file extension.
- The image won’t be shown in Gallery App, you have to find it in storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera/RAW
- Now launch the Adobe Lightroom and edit the image you want.
- That’s it, now you click the RAW image with your device.
[appbox googleplay com.adobe.lrmobile]
Read Next: Download Latest Google Play Store Apk 8.2.40