Guide To Install 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery And Root VIVO V3. Here is the latest 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery For Vivo V3. Also, we will guide you to root your device. For hell, lots of customizations TWRP recovery is a must. So here we will guide you to install TWRP Recovery on your Vivo V3. Also, we will guide you to root V3. So let’s get started to How To Install TWRP and Root VIVO V3. Also Read: Android Oreo (8.0): About, List Of The Smartphones, Pros And Cons [Updated]
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Download “VIVO_Fastboot.zip“, ” TWRP.img ”, ” SuperSU ” to install recovery and root Vivo V3.
- Read Guide.
How To Install TWRP and Root VIVO V3
1. How To Unlock Bootloader of VIVO V3
1.) Download “VIVO_Fastboot.zip” from the download section and unzip it.
2.) Open Command Promot in VIVO_Fastboot folder by Shift + Mouse Right Button => Open Cmd Here.
3.) Connect your phone to pc now copy paste this commands to cmd window and hit enter.
adb reboot bootloader
- This command will turn your phone into bootloader mode.
fastboot bbk unlock_vivo
This command will unlock your phone bootloader confirm the unlock in your phone by Volume Up + Down, Power Button.
2. How To Install TWRP Recovery on Vivo V3
- First, read Preparation, Unlock Bootloader, Download required files of your device.
- Extract “VIVO_Fastboot.zip“.
- Download TWRP recovery IMG file rename ” TWRP.img ” to ” recovery.img ” and copy to VIVO_Fastboot Folder.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in VIVO_Fastboot folder by Shift + Mouse Rightclick
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash custom TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- For reboot your device type below command and hit enter.
- TWRP installing successfully done, Now go to the root step.
3. How To Root VIVO V3
- Download SuperSu_2.82.Zip from above link and copy it to the external memory.
- Boot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing VOL UP + Down + POWER Buttons.
- On the TWRP home go to Install and navigate to the SuperSu_2.82.Zip.
- Swipe to install.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot your phone
Done, You have installed Recovery and Root Vivo V3. Download any root checker app to check root. Done!! You installed TWRP recovery and Rooted V3. You can back anytime into stock recovery by flash this vivo v3 stock recovery.
Read Next: Download Lineage os 15 Oreo 8.0 Oneplus 2