Reliance Jio 4g changes life of many people in India by giving free internet. However after the Jio preview offer you can use only 1GB high speed internet after that the speed will reduce to 128 kbps which is quite less. But don’t worry today, We providing you some methods which you can use to remove Jio 4g 1 GB limit. So try these tips/methods to remove the 1 GB limit. So lets get started to How To Remove Jio 4G 1GB Daily Limit.
How To Remove Jio 4G 1GB Daily Limit
METHOD 1 : TO REMOVE JIO 4G 1GB LIMIT
As you know that Jio preview offer has no speed limit so, to increase the speed limit you have to change your Jio summer surprise offer to Jio Preview offer.
This is the simplest method to remove the limit of 1GB data. You just have to delete your My jio app and install the previous version of the app (3.2.05).
After you installed the previous version of the My jio app your 1GB limit will be removed.
If this method doesn’t works for you then don’t worry try any other method listed below.
METHOD 2 : INCREASE JIO 4G 1GB LIMIT BY CHANGING DATE
This is another method to remove the limit of Jio. Follow below given steps to
- You must have My Jio app installed on your smartphone.
- Make sure you have some high speed 4g data remaining on your sim. ( if you have already reached your 1GB limit then wait for tomorrow).
- Now go to settings and force stop your My Jio App ( Settings>Apps>My Jio > Force Stop).
- Now go to time and date option in settings and turn off automatic update option.
- Now change your device date.
for example if today is 16 July then change it to 17 July.
- Now open my jio app and check internet balance.
- You can see that the limit is reset.
- Repeat these steps again next day to remove jio 4g 1 GB limit.
METHOD 3 : REMOVE LIMIT BY VPN METHOD
You can also use VPN to bypass the jio 1GB data limit.
- Download any VPN app.
- Connect your Data using Joint APN
- Now Connect with any other country.
- Done! Jio Limit Removed.
[appbox googleplay free.vpn.unblock.proxy.vpnmaster]
METHOD 4 : USE PROXY TO BYPASS JIO 1GB DATA LIMIT
Another method to remove the limit is by using proxy. Follow below steps to use this method.
- Go to settings in your phone>Mobile Network>Choose Jio Sim>Create New Access Point
- Enter Profile name as Jio.
- Enter APN as Jio Net
- Enter proxy – 188.8.131.52
- Enter Port – 80
- APN Type – Default
- Server – www.google.com
- Save settings and restart your device.
So guys in the ending of Remove Jio 4G 1GB Daily Limit try these methods and tell us in the comment box which is worked for you. Keep visiting Gammerson !!