TWRP Recovery is officially available for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. Now you can download twrp recovery for galaxy tab s2 and install twrp recovery in galaxy tab s2 by following this easy guide. This guide is only for samsung galaxy tab s2 so do not try it with any another device. So lets get started to How To Install TWRP Recovery In Galaxy Tab S2.
Install Official TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery For LG G6 and Galaxy Tab S2.
Benefits of TWRP:
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it is a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
How To Install TWRP Recovery In Galaxy Tab S2
- Download required files of your device from the download section below.
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
- Rename TWRP recovery IMG file ” TWRP_3.1.1.img ” to ” recovery.img ” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + MouseRight click
- Connect your phone to PC.Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash custom TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- For reboot your device type below command and hit enter.
- TWRP installing successfully done.