Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OPPO A37. Here is the way to Root and install TWRP 3.1.1 on your OPPO A37 smartphone. This phone comes with the locked bootloader and even in the fast boot. So here is the way to root and install TWRP on this device. Just follow the simple steps and you will get it done. If you are new to this check the what root access and TWRP recovery can do. TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP 3.1.1 recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do. So without wasting any time lets get started to How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OPPO A37.
How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OPPO A37
How To Root OPPO A37 and Install TWRP Recovery
- Read the preparation and then do the following steps.
- Download TWRP image from above link also download the OPPO Tool v1.6.5.
- Download KingRoot or KingoRoot app and install it, get the root access and your device will be get rooted.
- Install OPPO Tool app and open it. Then press unlock and then Temper
- Now for 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery installation download and install Flashify App from Playstore.
- Open the Flashify app and Backup your stock recovery first.
- After that open Flashify app again and install the recovery you downloaded above.
- Now reboot to recovery.
DONE!! You installed TWRP Recovery and rooted your OPPO A37 smartphone. If you liked the post don’t forget to share it!! If you have any problems comment below in comment box. End of How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OPPO A37.