we are finally writing the guide how to root Huawei Y3 II Install Twrp Recovery on 4G and 3G Variant. This guide also root Honor Bee 2 and install Twrp Recovery, Huawei Y3 II launched in india as Honor Bee 2. Huawei launched Huawei Y3 II 4G and Honor Bee 2 on 2016, April It’s Huawei 2016 cheapest phone. Who wants to root their Huawei Y3 II and Honor Bee 2 device with phh’s SuperUser and installing TWRP 3.1 recovery with the guide how to unlock bootloader install TWRP and root Huawei Y3 II and Root Honor Bee 2.
- Huawei Y3 II
- Honor Bee 2
Install TWRP and Root Huawei Y3 II
- Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery.
- Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot the device.
Guide To Root Huawei Y3 II and Root Honor Bee 2
- Download “superuser.zip” and copy it to the phone.
- Install phh’s SuperUser app from Google Play Store.
- Turn off your phone and turn on to recovery mode By Volume Up + Power.
- Select Language English Don’t allow “Swipe to Allow Modifications” cancel it in TWRP recovery.
- Go to Install Navigate to “superuser.zip” Swipe to install.
- Back to TWRP Main Menu go to Reboot then Select SYSTEM to reboot into Normal Mode (DO NOT INSTALL TWRP APP).
- Open phh’s SuperUser app to get root access.
So ending of How To Install TWRP and Root Huawei Y3 II. If you need any help comment below.