Many users want to root their device for getting more from it.There are many advantages of rooting your device as it allows you to install a custom ROM on your device or you can block ads of any apps or you can keep latest android version and so on.
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/1.9 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 16-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with 1.9Ghz exynos octa core processor.It comes with 4000mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 256GB via a micro SD-Card.Without wasting your time,lets get started
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Samsung C9 Pro.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- TWRP installed Device
- Download modified SuperSU.zip and copy it to your device’s internal or external storage.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Download and transfer the Super su root zip. file from the download section above to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Tap on Install and select the SuperSU zip file that you transferred to your device in Step1
- After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of screen to begin the flashing process.
- Once SuperSU is flashed.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully rooted your device