The HTC U 11 sports a 12-ultra megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/1.7 aperture with EIS & OIS and dual-tone LED flash. The 16-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Snapdragon 835 processor which is the latest High end processor available in the market..It comes with 3000 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 2TB via a micro SD-Card.Without wasing more time,lets get started.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the HTC U 11.Donot try it on any other device
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- TWRP installed Device.
Steps to Root HTC U 11
- First of all you need to Download the Magisk flashable zip from the linnk provided in the dowload section of this article
- After that,you need to transferthis file to your HTC U11.
- Now,You have to Connect your phone to the PC[Via a USB cable]
- As soon as you done the above step,you need to open an ADB command interface as before and push the command given below to boot your device into TWRP recovery.
adb reboot recovery
- As soon as boot in TWRP recovery, select Install.
- Now,you need to Browse to the Magisk zip and select it.
- Then,swipe in the right direction for installing it
- As soon as flashing processes over,you will see a reboot option.
- The last step you need to do is to install its manager.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.