The Nokia 5 sports a 13-megaapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Snapdragon 430.It comes with 3000 mAh battery capacity which can last for a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 64GB via a micro SD-Card.So in this article,we will guide you to explain the process rooting your Nokia 5 & Install TWRP in it.
Many users want to root their device for getting more from it.There are many advantages of rooting your device as it allows you to install a custom ROM on your device or you can block ads of any apps or you can keep latest android version and so on.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Nokia 3.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Links Coming Soon
Steps to install TWRP in Nokia 5
- First of all download and install the ADB and fastboot drivers in your pc or laptop.
- Now go to your mobile setting and enable USB Debugging mode.
- Now connect your mobile to PC/Lappy.
- Go to installed folder of ADB and Fastboot and open CMD at that folder by pressing and holding Shift and key and right click in ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Place the recovery image( which you have downloaded) in the ADB and fastboot installed folder
- Now type the following command in CMD to enter into fastboot mode in your device.
adb reboot bootloader
- You are in the fastboot mode now type the following command in CMD.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- After that type this command
fastboot boot recovery.img
- Now done your mobile is in TWRP recovery mode now. .. for root follow the below steps without leaving TWRP.
How to Root Nokia 5 on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download and transfer the SuperSU zip file from the download link above to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Tap on Install and select the SuperSU zip file that you transferred to your device in Step1
- After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of screen to begin the flashing process.
- Once SuperSU is flashed.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully rooted your device and installed TWRP in it.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.