The Oneplus 5 sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/1.7 aperture and dual-tone LED flash with EIS & OIS. The 16-megapixel front camera ports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It has a superb Snapdragon 835 processor.It comes with 3300 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.It comes with dash charge which charges your phone faster.Without wasting any more time lets get started.Download and Install OXYGEN OS 4.5.4 on OnePlus 5.
OxygenOS 4.5.4 Features and Changelogs –
- Hot Fix:
- Fixed Netherlands 4G network issue
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OXYGEN OS 4.5.4 for OnePlus 5
1) First of all,you need to do is to Download OxygenOS 4.5.4 OTA zip file from above and after that ,save it on your device internal storage
2) Now ahead over to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & then,Select the OTA File which you downloaded
3) Afterthat selects update option
4) Reboot your device
5) The installer will itself flash the OTA
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section