Xiaomi MI 6 is recently launched.The Xiaomi MI 6 sports a 12-megapixel dual rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/1.8 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel selfie camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with a latest high end Snapdragon 835 quadcore Processor.It comes with 3350 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You cannot expand its memory.Today in this article we will guide you to install twrp recovery on Xiaomi Mi 6.
The process of installing TWRP and rooting are pretty simple and once the TWRP is installed, you will be able to get root access on your device by flashing few specific zip files.You will be needed to download and install few things first to be able to carry out the installation process.So first of all,we will tell you about the specs of the device.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Xiaomi MI 6.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Steps to Install TWRP in MI MAX 2
- First of all download and install the ADB and fastboot drivers in your pc or laptop.
- Now go to your mobile setting and enable USB Debugging mode.
- Now connect your mobile to PC/Lappy.
- Go to installed folder of ADB and Fastboot and open CMD at that folder by pressing and holding Shift and key and right click in ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Place the recovery image( which you have downloaded) in the ADB and fastboot installed folder
- Now type the following command in CMD to enter into fastboot mode in your device.
adb reboot bootloader
- You are in the fastboot mode now type the following command in CMD.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- After that type this command
fastboot boot recovery.img
- Now done your mobile is in TWRP recovery mode now. .. for root follow this article
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section