Many users want to root their device for getting more from it.There are many advantages of rooting your device as it allows you to install a custom ROM on your device or you can block ads of any apps or you can keep latest android version and so on.
The process of installing TWRP and rooting are pretty simple and once the TWRP is installed, you will be able to get root access on your Samsung galaxy by flashing few specific zip files.You will be needed to download and install few things first to be able to carry out the installation process.So first of all,we will tell you about the specs of the device.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Samsung Galaxy devices.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Navigate to Settings» Developer Options and enable OEM unlocking.
Samsung Galaxy S6:
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge:
Samsung Galaxy S7:
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge:
Samsung Galaxy S8:
Samsung Galaxy S8+:
How to Root Samsung Galaxy devices
- Download and transfer the CF root zip. file from the download section above to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Tap on Install and select the SuperSU zip file that you transferred to your device in Step1
- After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of screen to begin the flashing process.
- Once SuperSU is flashed.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully rooted your device