Download Official Lineage OS For Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Wi-Fi (chagallwifi) Nougat 7.1.1. Official Lineage os is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Official LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Installing a custom ROM on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Wi-Fi (chagallwifi) requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Wi-Fi (chagallwifi) phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
– Not Known
– Not Known
TWRP recovery let’s you do a number of cool stuff but the whole point of having a custom recovery is to be able to flash unsigned .zip files. These .zip files could be anything from a custom kernel, boot, recovery, MODs or full custom ROMs.
Let’s see how to flash a lineage os rom on Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Wi-Fi (chagallwifi) using TWRP recovery.
How to Install a official Lineageos on Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Wi-Fi (chagallwifi)
- Download and transfer the official Lineage os ROM and Gapps for linage os you wish to flash to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of screen.
└ Note: This will factory reset your device. If your custom ROM doesn’t require a factory reset, then simply skip this step.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the official Lineage os ROM .zip file and gapps for lineage os that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
- Once cache & dalvik wipe completes, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button”.
1.Download Gapps for Official Lineage OS 7.1.1
2.Download Official Lineage os 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Wi-Fi (chagallwifi)