The Xiaomi MI MAX sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture, and dual-tone LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera sports an 85-degree wide angle lens. The smartphone supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 128GB) in a hybrid dual-SIM card configuration.It has a battery capacity of 4850 mah which can last easily for two days.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Xiaomi MI MAX PRIME.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
|Xiaomi Mi Max Prime MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global stable Recovery Rom
|Xiaomi Mi Max Prime MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global stable Fastboot Rom
STEPS TO INSTALL MIUI 188.8.131.52 IN MI MAX prime
- Connect your device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable, and copy the ROM file downloaded in Step 1 into the folder ‘downloaded_rom’ in the internal storage of your device.
- Launch ‘Updater’ app on your device：
MIUI 6/7/8：Click the ‘…’ icon at the top-right corner, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘downloaded_rom’ in Step 2.
MIUI V5：Press the Menu button, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘downloaded_rom’ in Step 2.
After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.
- After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.
If you see the following image after rebooting, it means that you have succeeded in flashing MIUI ROM.If Still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask us in the comment section.