One of the key features available in Huawei’s Emotion UI (EMUI) is the ability to install custom themes onto the device.
Themers can package their work into .hwt files that can then be applied by EMUI’s theme manager application. Users can customize the lock screen style, wallpapers, icons, background colors, and finally the font.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Huawei Devices.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Enable USB debugging on your Huawei Device
Download XDA Exclusive Theme for EMUI 5.0 and 5.1 Devices –
Steps to Change font in EMUI 5.0
- First of all,enable USB debugging on your device
- download and install the ADB and fastboot drivers in your pc or laptop.
- Afterthat,connect your your huawei device to the PC via USB cable
- You need to hold Shift + Right Click» Open command window here.
- In the open command window,you have to Type ADB
- Then, type the following command:
adb shell settings put system hw_hide_font_style false
- The last step is to reboot your device.
Note- There is a bug in EMUI 5.0 which prevents changing the Font Style. The Font Style will only change if the system language is set to English (UK, US, etc).