Hi guys, welcome to gammerson in this tutorial we are going to show you how you can Get Samsung Galaxy S8 Navigation Bar on any Android device.Samsung had redesigned its Navigation bar in the latest Galaxy smartphones S8 and S8 plus.
Developer prithvee has created a Xposed module which does exactly that, and it works on all Android devices supported by the Xposed Framework. The installation process is fairly simple, so we’ll quickly go over the steps below.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Rooted Device.
- First of all you need to Launch the Xposed installer app.
- Then,you have to move it to the Download section by tapping on the hamburger menu in the top left or by swiping right from the left edge of your screen in your device
- Afterthat you have to search for the galaxy s8 navigation bar in the search section.
- Download the APK which is provided their.
- After that ,you need to install the module, activate it
- Now,restart your your phone.
- Now click on activate and Reboot option in the notification that pops up after installing it.
- As soon as your device boots,you will find new navigation bar on your device.
- The first you have to do is Install the Galaxy S8 Navbar substratum theme from the Play Store.[It will cost about RS20}
- As soon as the theme installs,open the app
- After that on your screen,you will see the S8 Navbar theme listed in the app.
- You have to click on it.
- Afterthat you need to select the checkbox next to System UI Navigation.
- You have to options to select either S8 Navbar Normal or Navbar Small in the drop box menu.
- Just tap on the floating action button
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section