Many users want to root their device for getting more from it.There are many advantages of rooting your device as it allows you to install a custom ROM on your device or you can block ads of any apps or you can keep latest android version and so on.In this article,we will guide to root your redmi note 4.
The Xiaomi Redmi note 4 sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Snapdragon 625 Octacore Processor.It comes with 4100 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than two days with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 128 GB via a micro SD-Card.Today in this article we will guide you to root your device.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Redmi Note 4.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Navigate to Settings» Developer Options and enable OEM unlocking.
- Unlocked Bootloader
- TWRP installed Device
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Download the SuperSu.zip root file and Bootimg Patcher from our download section.
- Then,put it in internal memory of your redmi note 4
- After that you need to boot your device into TWRP recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP recovery firstly, you have to flash Bootimg patcher
- Flash the Super Su zip file.
- Reboot your device
You have successfully rooted your device.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via commnet section.