In this article,we will explain you the process of rooting and installing TWRP in Huawei P10/P10 plus.This is a complete step by step guide.The process of installing TWRP and rooting are pretty simple and once the TWRP is installed, you will be able to get root access on your Huawei P10/P10 plus by flashing few specific zip files.You will be needed to download and install few things first to be able to carry out the installation process.
Many users want to root their device for getting more from it.There are many advantages of rooting your device as it allows you to install a custom ROM on your device or you can block ads of any apps or you can keep latest android version and so on.In this article,we will guide you to root and install twrp in your Huawei P10/P10 plus.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Huawei P10/P10 plus .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Steps to Install TWRP in Huawei P10/P10 Plus
- First of all download and install the ADB and fastboot drivers in your pc or laptop.
- Now go to your mobile setting and enable USB Debugging mode.
- Now connect your mobile to PC/Lappy.
- Go to installed folder of ADB and Fastboot and open CMD at that folder by pressing and holding Shift and key and right click in ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Place the recovery image( which you have downloaded) in the ADB and fastboot installed folder
- Now type the following command in CMD to enter into fastboot mode in your device.
adb reboot bootloader
- You are in the fastboot mode now type the following command in CMD.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- After that type this command
fastboot boot recovery.img
- Now done your mobile is in TWRP recovery mode now.
Steps to Root Huawei P10/P10 plus
- Download SuperSU.zip from our dwonload section in internal storage of your device.
- Reboot in Recovery mode of your device. (Turn off the device and press power key & volume down key simultaneoulsy, release power key and wait for the phone to enter in recovery mode)
- In recovery mode tap on Install option, naviagate through the folder and look for the SuperSU-v2.67.zip file.
- Swipe to confirm flash
- Reboot your device and check for root access.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.