There is good news for Samsung user’s that Samsung has released its own assistant like Google, Microsoft and Apple. People are very excited to watch the new Samsung’s assistant named “Bixby” which has come in Samsung galaxy S8 and S8 plus. This one of the biggest reason why people want to see and buy it. Today we are going to share a guide in which you can learn how to install galaxy S8’s Assistant ”bixby” in any galaxy S8 devices which is running on android nougat 7.0. “Bixby” is gonna very famous assistant in future. For more things about “Bixby” just stay tuned with us. So, you can get all the thing about Samsung’s assistant “Bixby”. Its name is really good.
So, if you are interested the read this guide carefully don’t skip any step otherwise this will gonna create some problem in you phone. So be carefull while doing this installation process. Install Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant on Samsung Devices Running Android Nougat
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Install Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant on Samsung Devices Running Android Nougat
Make sure your phone is charged up to 30%
Do not try this guide on any other android device.
How to Install Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant on Samsung Devices
- First of all download the Samsung Galaxy S8 Launcher from the above link.
- Now download the Galaxy S8 Bixby Assistant from the Link.
- Enable ‘Unknown Sources’ from the mobile’s setting, after that install the Bixby Assistant.
- OpenBixby Assistant and follow on screen instruction and activate it.
- Reboot your device.
- Done !! Congratulations! You have successfully installed
If you find any problem regarding this, just feel free to ask in the comment section.
Hope you like this.