Are you one of those Honor user who wants to enjoy nougat on their tablet but havent received the update for same.So you are at right place.So in this article,we will guide you to explain the process of installing Android Nougat on Honor 8 B380.
The Honor 8 sports a 12-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with 1.8 Ghz octa core processor.It comes with 3000mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 128GB via a micro SD-Card.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Honor 8 B380.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Honor 8
- Model – FRD-L09/FRD-L19
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B380
- Build Number –FRD-L19C636B380/FRD-L09C636B380/FRD-L09C185B380
- Region – Asia/Middle East
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.4 GB
1) Download Nougat OTA Update for FRD-L09 Honor 8 (Asia) –
2) Download Nougat OTA Update for FRD-L19 Honor 8 (Asia) –
3) Download Nougat Update for FRD-L09 Honor 8 (Middle East) –
Steps to update Honor 8 to Android Nougat
Step 1: Download the Stock ROM from the above downloads section and extract it.
Step 2: Create a dload folder in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
Step 3: Go to Settings > Update and press the menu button.
Step 4: Choose Local Update.
Step 5: Tap on update.app to start the installation process.
Step 6: Wait for the installation process to complete and reboot your device.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.