Hello guys,welcome to gammerson in this tutorial,we will tell you the method by which you can Change Display Resolution on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+.The Samsung Galaxy S8 sports a 12-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/1.7 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with 1.9Ghz exynos 8895 octa core processor.It comes with 3000mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 256GB via a micro SD-Card.The difference btw S8 and S8 plus is its bigger display and bigger battery size.Both devices supported fingerprint and iris scanner.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Samsung S8/S8+.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Note – Changing Samsung Galaxy S8 Display Resolution to maximum may consume more battery. But better the resolution the more screen looks good.
Steps to Change Display Resolution on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+
- First go to your Phone Settings.
- Select Display.
- Tap on the Screen Resolution.
- Now move the blue dot accordingly to adjust your Galaxy S8 Resolution
- The first thing you have to do is go to device setting
- In the setting,there is a option Display,Choose it.
- In Display option,there is a option of screen resolution
- The last step is to move the blue dot accordingly to adjust your Galaxy S8 Resolution
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section