Hi guys, welcome to gammerson in this tutorial we are going to show you how you can install MIUI 9 for your Redmi 3s/prime.Are you curious to test the latest stable verison of your device but haven’t received the update.Donot be upset, you can still enjoy the ROM by download from the below steps.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3s/prime sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.2 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Snapdragon 430 Octacore Processor.It comes with 4100 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than two days with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 128 GB via a micro SD-Card.Today in this article we will guide you to install MIUI 9 for Redmi 3s/Prime.So lets start.
If you donot now about MIUI 9,then you can refer to this article MIUI 9 Rom Download, Supported Eligible Devices, Features and Release Date
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Redmi 3s/Prime .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- links will be added soon
STEPS TO INSTALL MIUI 9 IN REDMI 3S/PRIMe
- Connect your device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable, and copy the ROM file downloaded in Step 1 into the folder ‘downloaded_rom’ in the internal storage of your device.
- Launch ‘Updater’ app on your device：
MIUI 6/7/8：Click the ‘…’ icon at the top-right corner, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘downloaded_rom’ in Step 2.
MIUI V5：Press the Menu button, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘downloaded_rom’ in Step 2.
After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.
- After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.
If you see the following image after rebooting, it means that you have succeeded in flashing MIUI ROM.If Still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask us in the comment section.