Are you curious to test the latest stable verison of yourMI max/prime but haven’t received the update.Donot be upset, you can still enjoy the ROM by download from the below steps.Today,in this article we will tell how to download MIUI 8 v7.4.20 for your MI MAX and MI MAX prime.
The Xiaomi MI MAX sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture, and dual-tone LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera sports an 85-degree wide angle lens. The smartphone supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 128GB) in a hybrid dual-SIM card configuration.It has a battery capacity of 4850 mah which can last easily for two days.
Optimization – The app recognizes the device to direct the feedback automatically (04-18)
Fix – People could still participate in closed votes (04-18)
Fix – Filenames of downloaded attachments weren’t displayed correctly (04-18)
Fix – Couldn’t load more posts in some cases (04-18)
Fix – Items disappeared from the page after changing font size (04-18)
Optimization – Reduced size of the Home screen icons (04-20)
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Xiaomi MI MAX/PRIME.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
|Mi Max 32G||Download – Fastboot Download – Recovery|
|Mi Max 64G / 128G||Download – Fastboot Download – Recovery|
STEPS TO INSTALL MIUI 8 V7.4.20 IN MI MAX
- Connect your device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable, and copy the ROM file downloaded in Step 1 into the folder ‘downloaded_rom’ in the internal storage of your device.
- Launch ‘Updater’ app on your device：
MIUI 6/7/8：Click the ‘…’ icon at the top-right corner, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘downloaded_rom’ in Step 2.
MIUI V5：Press the Menu button, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘downloaded_rom’ in Step 2.
After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.
- After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.
If you see the following image after rebooting, it means that you have succeeded in flashing MIUI ROM.If Still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask us in the comment section.