Hi guys, welcome to gammerson in this tutorial we are going to show you how you can Get google playstore in Nokia 6.
The Nokia 6 sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It has a 1.1GHz octa-core processor.It comes with 3000 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.So in this tutorial we are going to show you how you can Get google playstore in Nokia 6.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Nokia 6.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Steps to Install Google Play Store in Nokia 6
- Enable Unknown Sources by going to Settings > Security, then ticking the box next to Unknown sources. Don’t be alarmed, unknown sources are simply locations outside of the Play Store, which is critical if it’s the Play Store itself that you want. (Don’t forget to uncheck this option once you’re done)
- Using the browser on your device, go to XDA Developers forum or APK Mirror to download the APK for the latest version of the Play Store.
- You may get a message warning that “this type of file can harm your device.” Ignore it (trust us) and tap OK.
- Open the APK (you can tap the completed download in your notifications menu), read the new permissions (if any) that the new Play Store version requests, then tap Install.