The Samsung Galaxy J3 sports a 8-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with 1.5 Ghz quad core processor.It comes with 2650mAh battery capacity which can last for 3 days with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 128GB via a micro SD-Card.So in this article,we will guide you to explain the process of installing Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware On Galaxy J3 SM-J320R USA.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J320R USA.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_Phones_v126.96.36.199.exe | Mirror
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware On Galaxy J3 SM-J320R USA
- Download odin from our download section on your computer; unzip the program and install it afterwards.
- Download the stock Android firmware file on your computer – use the SamMobile database in that respect.
- Run Odin on your computer and reboot your Galaxy J3 2016 into download mode.
- Connect your smartphone with your PC via USB cable.
- Check: the “added” message must be displayed on Odin and the ID:COM field must be either yellow or blue – if not, reinstall the phone’s USB drivers and repeat the steps.
- From Odin click on the AP option and select the Android firmware file. Don’t check the Re Partition and the Auto Reboot options.
- Click on Start and wait while the update operation is automatically completed; when done the “pass” message will be showed and the ID:COM field will be turned green.
- Remove the USB cord and reboot your Galaxy J3 2016.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.