The process of installing TWRP and rooting are pretty simple and once the TWRP is installed, you will be able to get root access on your Samsung Galaxy S8 by flashing few specific zip files.You will be needed to download and install few things first to be able to carry out the installation process.So first of all,we will tell you about the specs of the device.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 sports a 12-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/1.7 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with 1.9Ghz exynos 8895 octa core processor.It comes with 3000mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 256GB via a micro SD-Card.The difference btw S8 and S8 plus is its bigger display and bigger battery size.Both devices supported fingerprint and iris scanner.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Samsung S8/S8+.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Download Official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S8
- Download Official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S8+
List of device Supported –
- Samsung Galaxy S8 (Exynos variants – G950F/FD/N/X)
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Exynos variants – G955F/FD/N/X)
How to install TWRP Recovery Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- First of all,Flash with ODIN in the AP slot of your device.
- Then,put your Tablet in DOWNLOAD mode.
- ThenUncheck Auto reboot on your Tablet.
- Load the respective file above into the AP slot and hit start.
- After flashing and ODIN reports PASS immediately reboot to recovery by holding POWER + HOME + VOL DOWN.
- As soon as the screen goes blank change to VOL UP whilst still holding POWER + HOME.
After that you are now in TWRP recovery.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.