The Xiaomi Redmi note 4 sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Snapdragon 616 Processor.It comes with 3000 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 32 GB via a micro SD-Card.Today in this article we will guide you How to Install Android 7.1.1 XenonHD on Huawei Honor 5X Nougat Custom ROM.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Huawei Honor 5X .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Your phone should have a custom recovery installed in order to install this XenonHD ROM on your phone.
- Your phone should be rooted in order to install this XenonHD ROM on your phone.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
How to Install Android 7.1.1 XenonHD on Huawei Honor 5X Nougat Custom ROM
Step 1 – Download Android 7.1.1 XenonHD ROM for Honor 5X to your computer from our download section.
Step 2 – After that you need to Connect and mount your Honor 5X USB memory to your computer by using the USB cable.
Step 3 – Now copy and paste the downloaded Android 7.1.1 ROM zip file to your device’s SD card. Make sure the file is in the phone memory / SD card root (not in any folder).
Step 4 – After that you need to turn OFF your device and disconnect it
Step 5 – Then, go to in the Recovery Mode of your device. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Down + Power buttons together.
Step 6 – Once you are in TWRP Recovery, perform a full data wipe by tapping on the ‘Wipe’ button. Then swipe on the “Swipe to Factory Reset” option at the bottom.
Step 7 – Now go back to the main menu and then tap on the ‘Install’ button. From the list, choose the ZIP file that you copied to your phone memory in Step 3.
Step 8 – Confirm installation on the next screen by swiping on the “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option. The installation procedure should start now
Step 9 – Once the installation is completed
Step 10 – After the process is completed.
Step 11 – Reboot your device.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.