The Sony Xperia Z5 sports a 23-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash.The 5.1-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It has a Snapdragon 810 .It comes with 2900 mAh battery capacity which can last for a day with mixed usage.
Sony is officially released Android Nougat update for their Sony Z5 users.The update will take some time to reach you as it is releasing region by region.Do not worry guys you can still enjoy it by installing it manually.So, today in this article, we will tell you the steps for installing it manually.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Firmware file is only for Xperia Z5. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Xperia Z5 Android Nougat Firmware
- Nougat FTF file for E6653 Xperia Z5 v32.3.A.0.376 Customized AU – Download
- Android Nougat FTF for E6683 Xperia Z5 v32.3.A.0.376 Customized MY – Download
- Android Nougat FTF for E6633 Xperia Z5 v32.3.A.0.376 Customized SA – Download
- Download Sony Flash Tool
Steps to Install 32.3.A.0.376 Nougat Update on Xperia Z5
- First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Now download FlashTool from above and install Flashtool drivers. Go to Flashtool>Drivers>Flashtool-drivers.exe and install the Flashtool, Fastboot & Xperia drivers.
- Now Download Nougat ftf File for Xperia Z5 from above and save it on Flashtool>Firmwares folder.
- Now Open the Flashtool.exe
- Now click on click on Flash device->Flashmode and Select the FTF firmware file that you placed in the Firmware folder.
- Check Wipe cache, data, APPS_LOG and USERDATA if you want to perform a clean install. If you are just looking forward to the upgrade, then do not check any options.
- Now click on OK, and it will start preparing the firmware file for flashing. This may take a little while to load.
- As soon as the firmware is loaded, connect your phone via data cable. It will prompt you to attach the phone by turn off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed and plug in the data cable.
- As soon as the phone detected in Flashmode, the firmware will start flashing, Do not leave the Volume Down key until the process is complete.
- Once the installation completes, leave the Volume Down key and boot your phone normally. You should now be on the latest Android Nougat firmware 32.3.A.0.376.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask us in the comment section.