The Xiaomi MI MAX sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture, and dual-tone LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera sports an 85-degree wide angle lens. The smartphone supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 128GB) in a hybrid dual-SIM card configuration.It has a battery capacity of 4850 mah which can last easily for two days.
Are you curious to test the latest stable verison of yourMI max/prime but haven’t received the update.Donot be upset, you can still enjoy the ROM by download from the below steps.Today,in this article we will tell how to download MIUI 188.8.131.52 for your MI MAX and MI MAX prime.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Mi Max v184.108.40.206 Full Recovery ROM – Download
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 Recovery ROM for Mi Max Prime – Download
- This Update is only for Mi Max/ Prime device.Please donot try it on other device
- Install USB drivers on your PC before procedding further
- Take a complete backup of your phone[recommended]
- Maintain 60-70% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
INSTALL MIUI 18.104.22.168 GLOBAL STABLE ROM ON MI MAX PRIME
- Download MIUI ROM from download section
- Now,you have to connect yourMI max to the PC
- Transfer the ROM file in the root directory of your device’s storage.
- Now Go to the phone’s Updater Application.
- Then Click the three-dot menu at top right corner of the app, and Choose ‘Choose update package’.
- then, Choose the downloaded ROM file you have transferred
- The Update process will start automatically
- After the installation process completed then reboot your device
Done!!If still any queries left in your mind, feel free to ask us the comment section.