The Oneplus 3T sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture with EIS & OIS and dual-tone LED flash. The 16-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens..It comes with 3400 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage. It comes with dash charge which charges your smartphone fast
Oneplus 3T recently got the official nougat update from the company but after the update many user’s are complaining that they are not able to download the apps from Google Play Store.In this tutorial we will tell some method’s to fix the problem
Disclaimer: Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
You should try this solution if downloading apps over a Wi-Fi connection works fine. Or if you’re only going to make use of mobile data for downloading apps. This fix only allowed us to download apps over a mobile data connection.
If you’re on roaming mode, then these steps will not help. Roaming issue is with Android itself and we will need to wait for Google to fix it.
- Go to Settings > Data usage.
- Tap on 3 dots at the top right and select Data saver.
- Turn on Data saver.
- Tap on Unrestricted data accessand disable for Google Play Store & Google Play Services.
- The apps should start downloading.
Do turn off data saver after you’ve finished downloading apps. Otherwise, some apps might not work when put in the background.
Method 2 – Uninstall Updates for Google Play Store
You should try this solution if you are facing the downloading issue on both WiFi as well as cellular data. It helped us in using the Play Store normally over both the connections.
- Open Settings > Apps.
- Scroll down and tap onGoogle Play Store.
- Tap on the 3 dots at the top right.
- Choose Uninstall Updates.
- Open Play Store and try downloading the apps again. They should download fine.
Other Things to Try:
- Make sure Play Store and Play Services are set to allow in – Settings > Data usage > options > Data usage control.
- Uninstall updates for Google Play Services – Settings > Apps > options > show system > Google Play Services > options > Uninstall updates.
- Confirm that WiFi connection is not metered – Settings > Data usage > WiFi > Network restrictions.
- Uninstall Apps – TrueCaller, Paytm & AVG AntiVirus and see if the problem is resolved.
If still the problem exist’s,tell us via comment section.