The Xiaomi MI4I sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture, and dual tone LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera sports an 85-degree wide angle lens.It has snapdragon 615 processor which is a good processor.It has a battery capacity of 3120 mAh which can easily last for a day with mixed usage.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Mi 4i device.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the PC.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 GLOBAL STABLE ROM ON Mi 4i
- Download the ROM for your Device
- Download the fastboot format of the ROM file.
- Now boot your Xiaomi device into fastboot mode. (Power off the device then the vol and power button to enter fastboot).Once in fastboot, connect your device to the computer
- Now Double click on the downloaded ROM file to extract it. Open the file folder for the ROM file, and copy its path on the computer.
- Then Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied in the last step. Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device.The flashing process will start automatically.Wait for the process to complete
- When the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, means the ROM has been successfully installed.
- Your device should automatically boot to the new version.
If you have queries, feel free to ask in the comment section