The Huawei Mate S B380 sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with1.5GHz octa-core.It comes with 2800 mAh battery capacity which can last for a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 64GB via a micro SD-Card.So in this article,we will guide you to explain the process updating your Huawei MAte S
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Huawei Mate S B380 .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Device: Huawei Mate S
- Model: CRR-L09
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- EMUI: 4.0.2
- Firmware: B380
- Build Number: CRR-L09C432B380
- Custom Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: February 1, 2017
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 22.02.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Install Huawei Mate S B380 Marshmallow Firmware [Europe]
1) First, download Android 6.0 B380 ROM for Huawei Mate S from above and extract it.
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* from your phone dialer to open a hidden menu.
4) Now click on Project Menu -> Software Upgrade -> SDCard Upgrade.
5) Now select and run the update.
6) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.