The Micromax Canvas Spark sports a 8-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens..It comes with 2500 mAh battery capacity which can last for a day with light usage.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- A Laptop or PC.
- Make sure your phone’s battery is charged at least 60%
- Make a full backup of of your internal storage because flashing stock ROM using Sp flash tool will erase all of your internal storage and data from your device.
- Download-Stock ROM/Firmware for your Micromax Canvas Spark 3 Q385.
- Download- Mediatek Drivers(its very important so first install it before flashing process).
- Download-SP flash tool
- Make sure you have successfully installed mediatek drivers in your Laptop or PC, Mediatek drivers are most important thing that many users avoid and failed to flash stock ROM using Sp flash tool.
How To Fix Bricked Micromax Canvas Spark 3 Q385/Unroot/Flash Stock ROM (Download)
Step1.Extract/Unzip your Sp Flash Tool with 7zip or winrar etc. and find its type “application”, and click on it to open sp flash tool
Step2.Now Extract/Unzip that firmware you’ve downloaded from above link, now open Sp flash tool and click on scatter-loading this will open a tab for open scatter file, now select “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt” from your extracted firmware folder
Step3.Now you have to select Firmware upgrade from drop down menu
Step4.after selecting Firmware upgrade, click on “download” and “remove your phone’s battery” immediately and connect it with your PC through its original USB data cable. now your flashing process will start automatically, wait for 4-5 minutes while flashing
Step5.After successfully flashing, you can properly see a popup message in green circle “Download ok” thats it! you’re all done! now you can remove your Micromax Canvas Spark 3 Q385 from PC and switch on your phone normally, in first time it will take some time about 7-10 minutes don’t panic its normal process, so wait until up to at least 10 minutes, if your phone still not starts then check and try again this whole process, Good Luck!
If still any queries are left in your mind,feel free to ask us in the comment section.