The Oneplus 3 sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture with EIS & OIS and dual-tone LED flash. The 16-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It has a superb Snapdragon 821 processor.It comes with 3400 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.It comes with dash charge which charges your phone faster.
The Oneplus 3 sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture with EIS & OIS and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It has a superb Snapdragon 820 processor.It comes with 3000 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.
So,today in this article we will tell you the steps of Installing Hydrogen OS 3.0 for your ONEplus 3/3T.So lets started.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download H2OS 3.0 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T –
Install HydrogenOS 3.0 on OnePlus 3/3T
For Non-Rooted Users
1) Download the H2OS 3.0 Zip file from above and save it in your Internal Storage.
2) Turn off your device and Boot into the Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
3) Now Wipe data and cache if you want a clean installation otherwise skip this step.
4) Now in Recovery select your preferred language and select Install from Local.
5) Now select the Zip and Click on Install to start the process.
6) Now wait until the installation complete and then Reboot your device.
1) First make sure you have TWRP Recovery installed.
2) Download the HydrogenOS 3.0 full ROM from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
3) Now Reboot your phone into Recovery Mode (TWRP) & Take a Nandroid backup (Recommended).
4) Go to Wipe -> Advance Wipe -> Select Dalvik and Cache & Swipe to Wipe.
5) Now go back and click on Install Menu and Select HydrogenOS Rom Zip file.
6) Swipe to Flash the ROM and Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
7) To maintain root Flash SuperSU.