The Honor 7 sports a 20-megapixel rear camera with autofocus an f/2.0 aperture, and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 85-degree wide angle lens. The smartphone supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 128GB) in a hybrid dual-SIM card configuration.It has a battery capacity of 3100 mah which can last for a day with mixed usage.
Disclaimer-Gammerson.com will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occur to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data but it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- This firmware update is only for Honor 7 B380
2.Download Honor 7 B380 Stock ROM [Asia]
3.Download Honor 7 B380 Stock ROM [Europe]
MANUALLY UPDATE HONOR 7 B380 TO ANDROID MARSHMALLOW
- Download the firmware file according to your device model number, and extract it.
- Create a new folder named ‘dload‘ in the root storage of your smartphone, and move the app file over there.
- Navigate to Settings > Update, and select Local Update.
- If you’ve downloaded the correct file, then you will be able to install the update. The process will take a lot of time, so be patient.
- Once done, reboot your device for maximum performance.