Download and install Lineage OS For Lenovo A6000 nougat 7.1.1.LINEAGE OS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.Lineage OS Lenovo A6000 nougat 7.1.1.
Take care of following tasks before you proceed with flashing custom ROM:
Task 1: Install USB drivers for your device on your PC.
Task 2: Be sure to backup your data including Contacts, SMS / MMS, APN & MMS Settings as well as photos and videos stored on your device’s internal or external storage.
Task 3: USB Debugging should be enabled on your device.Charge your device first.Ideally, the battery level should be around 60-80%. The more the better.
Important: Most of the custom ROM will not have Google Apps in them. So, you will have to download and install GApps manually.
Done with preliminary precautionary steps? So, here’s the guide:
TWRP recovery let’s you do a number of cool stuff but the whole point of having a custom recovery is to be able to flash unsigned .zip files. These .zip files could be anything from a custom kernel, boot, recovery, MODs or full custom ROMs.
Let’s see how to flash a lineage os rom on Lenovo A6000 using TWRP recovery.
How to Install a Lineage os ROM using TWRP Recovery
- Download and transfer the Lineageos ROM and Gapps for lineage os you wish to flash to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of screen.
└ Note: This will factory reset your device. If your custom ROM doesn’t require a factory reset, then simply skip this step.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the Lineage os ROM .zip file and gapps for lineage os that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
- Once cache & dalvik wipe completes, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.