Download Cm14 Oppo R7 custom rom.CM 14 has been out for Oppo R7 so there is good news for all the users who own Oppo R7 as they now can update their Android mobile version to the latest one which is Android Nougat. CM 14 is based on Android Nougat 7.0. So there is the advantage for Oppo R7 users as they now go the opportunity to update its Android version.
Oppo R7 was the budget smartphone which came with the decent camera and memory as this smartphone was launched in 2015, so it came with lollipop 5.0 and the users did n’t receive any update after then. Even they did not get the marshmallow update. But now cm 14 has been out for Oppo R7 users so they now can directly jump from Lolipop to Nougat Easily.
Today we are going to show you How to Update Oppo R7 To Android Nougat Via CM 14. we have used very simple language to make you understand each and every word and we keep in our mind before posting that users may not face any difficulty. So let’s started.
1.Download Oppo R7 CM 14 Rom
2.Download Gapps For CM 14
- Backup your important data and apps.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed.
- Do no try to flash this rom on any other Android device.
- Do not skip any step of this installation guide.
How to Update Oppo R7 To Android Nougat Via CM 14
- First of all download the Rom and Gapps from the above link in your Mobile SD Card.
- Now boot your mobile into Recovery mode.
- To boot in recovery mode, you must have to first switch off your mobile and then press the power button and volume up button at the same time.
- In recovery, you will see the following options.
- You have first to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition,
- Now go back and tap on install
- Select the CM 14 Rom.zip and flash it
- After that flash gapps.
- Reboot your mobile.
You have successfully installed Android 7.0 on your Oppo R7 using our guide if you have any issue please comment below.