If you own Huawei P9 Lite and want to experience something new like Updating your android version or installing any custom then you must be rooted your mobile and having a custom recovery like TWRP must be installed so in this guide we are going to show you How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei P9 Lite.
This is a simple guide in simple language to make you all understand the concept clearly, and we use very simple and common words to make you understand all words without any problems.
So after rooting your mobile you will be able to run any program, and you can do anything with your Android device basically in Simple words ‘You Will Become the master of your Device.’
By installing custom recovery TWRP, you will be able to Install any custom rom and flashing any flashable zip file, so these are the benefits of it.
Let’s Started on installation part.
- Make sure to unlock the bootloader of your device rooting will only be successful if you have unlocked the bootloader of your device.
- Backup all your personal files and important app, SMS and contacts because all your apps and contacts will be deleted during this process.
- Charge your mobile up to 80%.
- You have to install ADB and Fastboot installed in your PC.
Install TWRP Recovery in Huawei P9 lite
- First of all download and install the ADB and fastboot drivers in your pc or laptop.
- Now go to your mobile setting and enable USB Debugging mode.
- Now connect your mobile to PC/Lappy.
- Go to installed folder of ADB and Fastboot and open CMD at that folder by pressing and holding Shift and key and right click in ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Place the recovery image( which you have downloaded) in the ADB and fastboot installed folder
- Now type the following command in CMD to enter into fastboot mode in your Huawei P9 Lite
adb reboot bootloader
- You are in the fastboot mode now type the following command in CMD.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- After that type this command
fastboot boot recovery.img
- Now done your mobile is in TWRP recovery mode now. .. for root follow the below steps without leaving TWRP.
How to Root Huawei P9 Lite
- Now you are in TWRP recovery mode.
- Select your preferred language and swipe to confirm
- Now in TWRP recovery you will see the screen which would look like this.
- Go to wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition
- Now go to install zip and select navigate to yourSuperSu
- Swipe to install it.
- Now after installation go back and reboot your device,
- DONE !
Congo you have successfully installed TWRP recovery and rooted your Huawei P9 Lite